Here’s a step by step guide into downloading our bike workouts as a ZWO file and uploading to use it on Zwift with your smart trainer.
- Open one of our MXT cycling or triathlon workouts which has a bike workout as part of the cardio section to the workout.
- Click on the ZWO Downloadable Workout icon.
- Drag or copy the downloaded ZWO file into the Zwift workouts directory (“\Documents\Zwift\Workouts\”) which is in the same location on both mac and pc.
- Start your Zwift software and pair your devices by either ANT+ or bluetooth.
- On the next screen after pairing you have the option to “Select Workout” to choose an ERG mode training session including the MXT ones you’ve imported. Pick which one you want to ride.
- Review your current FTP setting based on how your feeling or coaches advice. When happy select “Workout” to confirm this session and power setting.
- Select “Ride” to start your ERG workout.
Some further articles of interest on the subject can be found here. The Training Peaks article will show you how to download files from your Training Plan.